GEO 2.0 is a unique zero risk approach developed by CyberTech to deliver custom GIS solutions. Using our GEO 2.0 component approach, clients can rapidly implement and deploy their custom applications using our GeoSpatial component libraries. Our market focus areas are:
- Enterprise Geo-enablement
- Location Analytics
- Public Safety
- Local Government
- Mobile application
- Web 2.0 lightweight apps
How to make an application using GEO 2.0 components?
Our application Common Operational Picture for Fire is based on GEO 2.0 model. Our ready-to-use Geo 2.0 components were stitched together to deliver Common Operational Picture for Fire in a very short duration.
Common Operational Picture for Fire application is based on the following ready-to-use components:
- Splash - Loads layers and widgets as per the selection
- Intelligent Search - Search for related addresses or attributes on any layer
- Load for Event - Loads set of layers on a single selection
- Emergency Response Guide (ERG) - View ERG modeling result on the map
- Find Closest Facilities - Find closest facilities and route to the same
- Aloha Plume - View plume modeling result on the map
- Drive Time Analysis - Analyses drive time from a point to incident site
- Emergency Facility Location Planning - Locate at-risk areas for setting up facility
- Analysis Reports (Heat Map) - Generates heat map for analysis
We offer ready to deploy and off the shelf component in almost every latest technology such as; Flex, SilverLight, HTML5, Android or iOS which helps customers to get their solution delivered instantaneously in the desired technology. We also offer a gamut of customizable and configurable applications. Customers can choose the application and customize it according to their business workflow easily. Visit our application gallery to browse the applications available in wide range of technologies.
Here is the list of off-the-shelf components available: